Hitex GmbH operates independently in the market as a subsidiary of Infineon Technologies AG and is a leading provider of products and solutions for the successful development and implementation of embedded systems. In addition to development and production, sales and marketing are also located at the company headquarters in Karlsruhe.
For the management of our development department (engineering) we are looking for a committed, motivated and competent personality.
- You will lead the development team of embedded hardware and software developers as well as the test and support team in disciplinary and technical terms and plan the future-oriented training and further education of the employees together with the team leaders
- You will be responsible for the timely, high-quality and cost-effective implementation of all in-house and customer development projects with your teams and international partners
- You identify new and promising business areas for services and embedded products together with the sales and marketing teams
- You will support potential and active customers as the top technical contact person from project identification to tracking
- They maintain contact with universities and funding institutions for work on highly innovative topics, manage and promote cooperation with external partners and can present results and innovations at trade fairs and in specialist publications
- You will be responsible for the interfaces to certification institutes, especially in the context of functional safety and protection against manipulation (embedded security)
- You report directly to the management and are a member of the Hitex GmbH management committee and act both entrepreneurially and sustainably
- Degree in engineering (computer science, information technology, communications engineering or similar) or comparable education with appropriate work experience
- Communication skills at management level with customers, partners and internal interfaces
- Willingness to identify and drive new issues
- Customer orientation and economic understanding
Your knowledge and experience
- More than 5 years experience in embedded hardware or software development
- Practical experience in a leading position
- Experience in project planning and project controlling
- Experience with microcontrollers desirable
- Language skills:
German (business fluent) required
English (business fluent) required
Hitex offers you - after intensive training - a versatile job in a pleasant working environment. A high degree of independence and flexible working hours together with an attractive salary result in a job with prospects.
Karlsruhe is the second largest city in the state of Baden-Württemberg with a population of around 330,000. Its location on the northern edge of the Black Forest and its proximity to the Palatinate and Alsace make Karlsruhe an attractive regional centre for the entire region. Karlsruhe is conveniently situated on the railway and motorway routes to Frankfurt, Basel, Stuttgart/Munich and Strasbourg/Paris. The favourable, mild climate and extraordinary cultural and scientific institutions such as the ZKM (Centre for Art and Media Technology) and the KIT (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) make Karlsruhe a place worth living and loving.
We look forward to receiving your application documents at personal(at)hitex.de or by mail to
Frau Christiane Spiegel-Hock