Experience the Digital Arm Knowledge Lab again:
All presentations for download.
We have compiled the presentations of the Digital Arm Knowledge Lab for you to download: All presentations as PDF files and those as video recordings to read or watch again.
Broken doors? Train failure. Take a different approach: prevention rather than cure!
The collaborative team of experts from Arm, EBV, Infineon and Hitex gave a real-world insight:
Vibration Analysis for Remote Condition Monitoring (VA-RCM) for train doors
We have split the presentations of the event into four videos.
Welcome / Project Introduction
- Introduction, Project requirements and challenges. Trevor Martin (Hitex UK)
- Basics of machine learning. Gianluca Filippini (EBV)
Arm / Architecture and tools
- Cortex-M architecture / XMC Features and Overview. Stefan Grohmann (Hitex)
- Development Basics with MDK Arm. Trevor Martin (Hitex UK)
- Arm FuSa RTS / Certified Compiler / STL. Trevor Martin (Hitex UK)
Software quality and test
- Static and dynamic software testing. Frank Büchner (Hitex)
- HIL testing with miniHIL. Michael Weiß (Hitex)
Summary / XMC Preferred Design House
- Lessons learned - summary of the event. Trevor Martin (Hitex UK)
- HItex is XMC Preferred Design House. Michael Weiß (Hitex)