Standards such as IEC 61508, DO-178B, ISO 26262 and others are putting extreme pressure on companies to produce safety-critical code, using an approved process, with the target of achieving accreditation first time. Hitex has the software, tools and experience to enable you to do this.
- PRO-SIL™ SafeTcore for the Infineon TriCore family; a "silicon-up" self-test and monitoring software system which allows for ASIL-B/SIL2 (or equivalent) out-of-the-box and provides all the tools required to achieve up to higher SIL or ASIL when used with the Infineon CIC 61508 Safety Monitor chip.
- Class B self test libraries with application examples pre-certified by VDE (IEC 60335 and IEC 60730)
- Hitex has extensive knowledge and experience of standards like IEC 61508, ISO 26262 and others; we can offer training in the application of these standards to safety-critical applications
- Integration support: Hitex was involved in the development and test of the PRO-SIL™ SafeTcore package and the Class B self test library. Our intimate knowledge of the system means we are perfectly placed to help you rapidly integrate PRO-SIL into your application with the minimum of fuss.
- RiskCAT: to cope with standards like IEC 61508, ISO 26262 and others
- DAC: static software analysis tool
- TESSY: automated unit/integration testing
- CTE: test case specification