Available MCAL driver packages :
Basic AUTOSAR package MC-ISAR:
- MCU (Microcontroller Unit) driver: provides services for basic microcontroller initialization, power down functionality, reset and microcontroller specific functions
- WDG (Watchdog) driver: provides services for initialization, changing the operation mode and triggering the watchdog
- GPT (General Purpose Timer) driver: uses the hardware timer channels of the general-purpose timer unit
- SPI handler/driver: provides services for reading from and writing to devices connected via SPI busses (e.g. EEPROM, Watchdog, I/O ASICs).
- PORT driver: provides the service for initializing the whole PORT structure of the microcontroller. The DIO driver works on pins and ports which are configured by the PORT driver.
- DIO driver: provides services for reading and writing to/from DIO channels (pins), DIO ports, DIO channel groups
- ICU (Input Capture Unit) driver: for demodulation of a PWM signal, counting pulses, measuring of frequency and duty cycle, generating simple interrupts and also wakeup interrupts
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) driver: generates pulses with variable pulse width. It allows the selection of the duty cycle and the signal period time.
- ADC (Analogue Digital Converter) driver: provides services to start and stop a conversion respectively to enable and disable the trigger source for a conversion.
MC-ISAR COM package:
- CAN driver: provides services for CAN transmissions
- CanTrcv CAN transceiver driver: provides services to control the transceiver hardware which detects electrical malfunctions, supports power supply control and wake up via the bus.
- LIN driver: applies to LIN 2.0 master nodes
MC-ISAR MEM package:
- FLASH driver: provides services for reading, writing and erasing flash memory and handling write / erase protection
- FEE driver: provides services for the Flash EEPROM Emulation
In addition to standardized modules AUTOSAR provides the possibility of complex driver for non-standardized hardware module. To efficiently exploit the hardware MCAL Complex Drivers are an essential component for hardware abstraction.
MC-ISAR MCAL CD (MCAL Complex Driver) package:
- UART driver: provides services for handling the UART communication
- MEMCeck driver: handles the CRC module
- FADC (Fast Analogue Digital Converter) driver: provides services for the Fast ADC module
- Additional driver for non standardized modules are available