Training information in brief
One-day introduction to the Keil µVision environment using a Cortex-M3/M4 (LPC1700, STM32, XMC4500)
This seminar presents the fundamentals of Cortex-M3/M4 in theory and practice. The focus is on using Keil MDK-ARM under various conditions. From simply programmed linear code to RTOS using middleware, the capabilities of MDK-ARM are presented using practical examples. These exercises are guided and require at least average C-programming skills.
Three different eval boards and targets are available as the hardware platform: LPC1700, STM32, XMC4500
- Architecture Cortex M3/M4
- Practice of basic project setup and introduction to IDE
- Compiler and linker setup
- Configuration and versions
- Fundamentals of on-chip debugging
- Resource usage and chip-specific MDK options
- MDK analysis functions
- Code optimization, troubleshooting and debugging strategies
- Overview of the MDK-Pro middleware
Each participant receives
- Eval board: LPC-MCB1760 OR MCB-STM32EXL OR XMC-HiLight (XMC4500)
- ULINK2 JTAG adapter
- MDK-ARM Professional (30-day full license)
- Bound copy of Insider's Guide STM32
- All seminar documents and examples for self-training/further practice
- Own laptop for participation in the practical exercises
- Installation and licensing of the MDK-ARM before the seminar via the internet
- Basic knowledge of programming embedded systems under C
Please contatct us for further details and on-site availability.
For details on this training in German language please switch to the German version.