Training information in brief
This training focusses on the development of advanced applications for Cortex-M using Keil MDK-ARM professional middleware.
During this three days hands-on training you get familiar with developing advanced applications for Cortex-M using Keil MDK-ARM professional middleware components. After a short theoretical introduction to every theme you configure and deploy the corresponding middleware component to the development board and evaluate the component.
The hands-on training addresses the important components by examples and practical exercises.
Qualification after training
You are able to implement various components from the training into your own project. You configure and adapt the components to your own needs based on your knowledge of dependencies of the components.
Each participant receives
- Evalboard: MCB4357 + additional accessories
- ULINK-ME Adapter
- MDK-ARM-Professional (30 days professional license)
- All training documentation and examples for following up
Topics covered first trainingsday
- RTX RTOS
- CMSIS-RTOS API
- RTOS Techniques
- RTOS Design Study
Topics covered second trainingsday
- File System
- SD card
- NOR Flash
- Networking Components
- Ethernet, PPP and Slip
- Services (FTP server & client, SMTP, …)
Topics covered third trainingsday
- Host, Device
- Mass Storage
- Composite Device
- Segger emWin
- 2D Graphics Library
- Bitmap, Fonts
- GUI Design
- GUI Builder
- Joystick / Touchscreen support
- Developing CMSIS pack
- Own laptop for participation in the practical exercises
- Installation and licensing of the MDK-ARM before the seminar via the internet
- Basic knowledge of programming embedded systems under C
Click here for details on available classroom training dates and course details in the UK.
Click here for details on available classroom training dates and course details in Germany.