Stefan Grohmann (Hitex GmbH) will conduct the hands-on trainings in Munich (January 17) and Frankfurt (January 30) and show you:
- How to split tasks between Cortex-M and Linux application
- Build your first Cortex-M firmware
- Build your first Linux application
- Create a communication channel between bare-metal Cortex-M and Linux application (OpenAMP)
- Connect DS-MDK to debug the Cortex-M firmware and the Linux application
- Debug both Cortex-A and Cortex-M at the same time
Every participant to the seminar will receive one i.MX7 96Boards Consumer Edition from Arrow Electronics!