Infineon created the XMC microcontroller family specifically for real-time critical applications. XMC is a unique fit for applications such as motor control, power conversion, factory and building automation, renewable energy, transportation, LED lighting and home appliances. XMC controllers provide the most advanced peripheral set for these applications, offering highly configurable, largely autonomous and unique functionality in many cases. To help customers to make best use of this powerful architecture, Infineon has appointed Hitex as XMC Preferred Design House.
Hitex provides XMC microcontroller start-up assistance as well as training and
consultancy for tools, middleware, functional safety and security. We can also
assist with achieving certification and prototype and system production.
- XMC microcontroller architecture, peripherals, applications, concepts
- XMC tools (compiler, evaluation boards, adapters etc.)
- Middleware (RTOS, file systems, comunication stacks)
- Software quality and testing
- Certification requirements
With a vast array of real-world experience gained from numerous customer projects, the engineering team at Hitex can either take on the whole project, including both software and hardware, or just the XMC element to speed up delivery of your project or application.
– High speed digital design
– Schematic entry (various EDA tools)
– PCB layout
– FPGA design
– Test specification
– Mechanical design (housing, packaging)
– Production of prototypes
Unit and integration testing is a part of the development which can easily be outsourced. Hitex’s test experience ranges from testing according to QM standard right up to SIL3/ASIL D.
Starting with the humble evaluation board, our range of development tools contains everything you need for a professional result. From compilers and debuggers right up to unit test and static code analysis software tools, we have the right tools for the job.
- Production of prototypes and series products
- Fulfillment (system assembly, logistics, export control)
- CE certification with EMC tests