From the early 1980s Hitex has provided the embedded developers with sophisticated development tools. Although over the time the microprocessor technology has steadily advanced and new technologies were implemented, many of these systems are still in the field and used for the maintenance and modifications of embedded systems.
Well-known products in the past were:
- teletest16, teletest51, teletest8, teletest32
- AX/MX51, AX6811, MX6808, AX/MXST7, AX186
- DProbe167, DProbeST10, DProbeXC
- DProbeHS, DProbe430, DProbe251, DProbeHCS12, DProbe386EX
- and the Tanto and Tantino series for a large variety of microcontroller architectures
Please contact us, if you have any questions about these legacy products.