The development of high-quality software is a tough task: ECLAIR has been designed to help developers build better, more reliable systems, and managers to ensure code safety, portability and reliability.
- ECLAIR is a powerful tool for static code analysis of programs written in C/C++.
- ECALAIR can prove the absence of run-time errors (e.g. division by 0) in programs (or provide a counterexample).
- ECLAIR checks compliance with coding standards such as MISRA-C:2004, MISRA C:2012, MISRA-C++:2008, and others.
- ECLAIR calculates metrics, including the HIS metrics and various variants of complexity metrics.
- ECLAIR is adapted to popular embedded cross-compilers, such as