NXP offers a variety of microcontrollers based on the Arm® Cortex® architecure. Based on Cortex-M are the Kinetis, LPC and S32 families. The i.MX controllers are based on the Cortex-A core. For special applications NXP offers heterogeneous dual-core MPUs, such as Vybrid® series.
For this variety of microcontrollers Hitex offers comperhensive solutions.
Hitex provides start-up assistance as well as training and
consultancy for tools, middleware, functional safety and security with NXP microcontrollers. We can also
assist with achieving certification and prototype and system production.
- Cortex-M microcontroller architecture, peripherals, applications, concepts
- Cortex tools (compiler, evaluation boards, adapters etc.)
- Middleware (RTOS, file systems, comunication stacks)
- Software quality and testing
- Certification requirements
With a vast array of real-world experience gained from numerous customer projects, the engineering team at Hitex can either take on the whole project, including both software and hardware, or just the MCU element to speed up delivery of your project or application.
– High speed digital design
– Schematic entry (various EDA tools)
– PCB layout
– FPGA design
– Test specification
– Mechanical design (housing, packaging)
– Production of prototypes
Unit and integration testing is a part of the development which can easily be outsourced. Hitex’s test experience ranges from testing according to QM standard right up to SIL3/ASIL D.
Starting with the humble evaluation board, our range of development tools contains everything you need for a professional result. From compilers and debuggers right up to unit test and static code analysis software tools, we have the right tools for the job.