The STM32 family of 32-bit Flash microcontrollers based on the Arm® Cortex®-M processor is designed to offer new degrees of freedom to MCU users. It offers products combining very high performance, real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, and low-power and low-voltage operation, and connectivity, while maintaining full integration and ease of development.
Hitex provides STM32 microcontroller start-up assistance as well as training and
consultancy for tools, middleware, functional safety and security. We can also
assist with achieving certification and prototype and system production.
- STM32 microcontroller architecture, peripherals, applications, concepts
- STM32 tools (compiler, evaluation boards, adapters etc.)
- Middleware (RTOS, file systems, comunication stacks)
- Software quality and testing
- Certification requirements
With a vast array of real-world experience gained from numerous customer projects, the engineering team at Hitex can either take on the whole project, including both software and hardware, or just the STM32 element to speed up delivery of your project or application.
– High speed digital design
– Schematic entry (various EDA tools)
– PCB layout
– FPGA design
– Test specification
– Mechanical design (housing, packaging)
– Production of prototypes
Unit and integration testing is a part of the development which can easily be outsourced. Hitex’s test experience ranges from testing according to QM standard right up to SIL3/ASIL D.
Starting with the humble evaluation board, our range of development tools contains everything you need for a professional result. From compilers and debuggers right up to unit test and static code analysis software tools, we have the right tools for the job.
- Production of prototypes and series products
- Fulfillment (system assembly, logistics, export control)
- CE certification with EMC tests